Tuesday, July 7, 2009

SMILE....it doesn't cost you a thing.

I just had to post this here.....after listening to Jermaine Jackson sing it....my tears just become unstoppable...not because i mourn MJ...it's because my late father used to sing this to me and i miss him dearly. This song i have shared with my closest friends in one of my notes on FB many moons ago as this has been a reminder that life is to short to be miserable.So SMILE now my wonderful friends......i love you all.



Just thought i'd share this song with you......when i'm feeling down...this is what i hum to myself.....:))

Smile
tho' your heart is aching

smile
even tho' it's breaking

when there are clouds in the sky

you'll get by

if you

smile through your fear and sorrow

smile and maybe tomorrow

you'll see the sun come shining thru for you.

Light up your face with gladness

hide ev'ry trace of sadness

altho' a tear maybe ever so near

that's the time you must keep on trying

smile

what's the use of crying

you'll find that life is still worth while

if you'll just smile.



6 comments:

  1. :)

    Dah, jangan nangis-nangis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SMILE...and the whole world will smile with u :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again bb!!!! SMILE is one of my favourites too la. Uncanny . . . You should check out Rod Stewart's version . . nice. Sang and dedicated this one to my gals at me last bday do.

    Neways, congrats on your blog(finally!). Kiss.

    Marc Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cleo can u tell that fella tadi not to immitate the real marc anthony pls. I am now officially 1 of your many visitors. And yes, I like that song too. Its 1 of those that works wonders when you're feeling down and under. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ibrahim ......i heart u too....but i want the real Marc Anthony.

    Marc....what took you sooooooo long?

    ReplyDelete