Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Chooseday?

What a day this has been.....

I was fashionably late for my appointment this morning and when i got there the doctor was in surgery so they pushed me to go for my mamogram....i waited too long and decided to go back another day......excuses excuses!
Not my fault.....i had another appointment with the lab assistant at home....for my Hepatitis A and B jabs la...what to do??Well, i went back to my doctor and got a pap smear done..he actually said i lost weight and made my day....:) Such a sweet and gentle man he is....most of the female members of my family go to him....Dr Guna. Years ago i had this phobia about male gynaecologists.....i refused to allow any other man to probe my lower region.I was old fashioned then....That changed when i got pregnant with my youngest.How? well,i used to see Dr Siti (she's good too) for many many years and i found that she didn't spend enough time explaining to me why i bled during my pregnancy not once but 3 times...so i switched and so glad i did.Pap smears don't hurt at all now....:)

Got home in time for the the guy to give me my injections....i HATE needles!!He shot me in both arms...shootzzz!I felt like puking right after and decided to just work from home and rest.....now the word rest doesn't really exist in my vocab.....i'm a workaholic.I push myself too hard sometimes,just have to prove to myself that i can be that woman of substance i so yearn to be...:) 

I'm actually watching Janice Dickinson while blogging while blackberrying my new friend Bud...multitasking is what i do best. 20 minutes to go before the MJ memorial.And you know what....i haven't had the time except for tonight to even watch the idiot box. That is how busy i am.

So back to the earlier part of my day.....rest i did. Power napped for a couple of hours...that's a luxury for me ya....i am always sleep deprived. Woke up late evening,took a drive to the laundrette to pick up my clothes , went to Sweet Mill to buy some steaks and minced beef for tomorrow's menu.....i make a mean bolognaise by the way...:) Got back home, my diabolical twin Sumay sent me a text to meet her at Rasta ,coffee hut to be exact.....where a glass of iced Milo is RM5. Met up with her and Damien there, had a short meeting about this Saturday's charity event where i'm being auctioned for a date.....yes, i'm going ahead with it. Plan to wear the sizzling red dress i bought but haven't had the chance to wear yet.....:) Oh, and we witnessed an accident as well.....and for the first time we noticed the tow trucks only arrived an hour later.....wonder what happened to the vultures tonight.....MJ memorial perhaps?

Gosh ...i'm hungry again.Going to fix myself some cream crackers and cheese before the Memorial starts....i have 5 mins to be exact.So,catch you all tomorrow .....yes,tomorrow will be a very interesting day for me......as for now....it's down to Cleo's Kitchen.....wish Marc Anthony would just materialize and fix me a snack....for which he will be handsomely rewarded.....sigh.....

Chooseday has come and gone....it's wetnessday wednesday now......have a great one peeps....:))

Signing off.......MWAAAH!

1 comment:

  1. Doctor, lab assistant..
    too many check up to do is it?
    Hope u will stay healthy...

    ReplyDelete