Monday, July 6, 2009

MONDAY MONDAY

Cleo is in your face again......cak!!

Things didn't happen as expected today......the electricity didn't die on us after all as someone had enough sense to get a huge Generator to supply backup power to us residents. Kosmo article didn't come out today...phew,at least the bats in my belly stopped flapping their wings for a bit....i don't even know when it's coming out....surprises are better i suppose....just like that bouquet of flowers i received today from......:) thank you if you're reading this but where is this leading to?That's the least of my worries for now.....the issue i have now is .....my 14 year old son.He skips school as and when he feels like it.Acts like he's 25......gosh how do i handle this alone?Boarding school?That's something i'd have to seriously think about....
Here i am sitting in my living room trying to pour my heart out but i'm finding it so difficult tonight......the full moon effect perhaps.I need those bats in my belly to keep me going i reckon....lol!!

Tomorrow morning Cleo has an appointment with her gynaecologist for her routine pap smear.After the 1997 cervical cancer episode.....she's not taking any chances.At noon, the lab assistant will come over to the house .....time for her hepatitis A jab.See how easy it is nowadays.....the lab comes to you for blood tests,injections....etc etc.No excuses already. Never take your health with a 'tidak apa' attitude....a stitch in time saves nine.....words of wisdom from my granny.....:) 

Oh i thought i'd share this with you too....my little one Ariff is chubby now....he didn't like to eat before,well....not as much as now.....until Miss Mantis told him that if he wants to turn into Optimus Prime he has to eat  and eat.....and that's exactly what he's been doing.....and now i know why i have to buy MILO every week.....he eats Milo....haiyaaaa.....but then again who's to blame?I used to eat Milo too when i was a kid.....as us Malays would say it....Padan Muka Aku....hahahaha.....And i really appreaciate my best buddy Nina for giving her time to help me out with the kids even though she doesn't have her own kids.....well it's good practise Cipan....love ya to bits....we're both bipolar that's why we get along so well.......*slap slap hug hug* (hope you fill up that flat tyre tonight)

That's all folks......the full moon beckons Cleo to wait for Marc Anthony....no werewolves or blood sucking vampires please......:))

Toodles my beloved friends.....may Tuesday bring out the best in you!




5 comments:

  1. wahhh..so fast,
    Already 3rd entry...
    keep it up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe....i am on a roll...:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. reading your posts with smile on my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. SRJ......my purpose in life is to make people smile....hahahaha...at least i'd like to think i do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. boarding school...
    why not...
    I'm a product of boarding school :P

    ReplyDelete